Harrison County Community Hospital District provides primary healthcare services through multiple rural health clinics located in the Harrison County area. HCCH employs both physicians and mid-level providers. All providers are salaried employees of the Hospital District.
We offer our providers:
- Competitive base salary
- Productivity incentive bonus
- Annual continuing medical education allowance
- Paid medical malpractice insurance
- Health insurance, paid time off, and retirement program
- Relocation allowance
- Signing bonus
- Designated “Safety Net" primary care clinic (HPSA/MUA)
- Educational loan repayment program
Interested candidates should contact:
Chief Executive Officer
Harrison County Community Hospital
2600 Miller St.
Bethany, MO 64424